KEEPING SAFE RETURN AT DANCE
- If a student is unwell — we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend any classes.
- Parents aren’t allowed into the building, so please ensure you see your child into the building safely.
- Follow the ENTRANCE sign(s)/gate for PDA, the entrance is to the back of the new building.
- Please arrive promptly, ie 5 minutes before the lesson start time. Pupils should line up in the marked class area outside the building.
- Arrive READY TO DANCE - with all dance items in a dance bag/box (changing rooms are out of use) hair to be tied immaculately - BUN for ballet.
- Outdoor shoes (preferably sliders) will be removed as pupils enter the studio.
- Every pupil will be required to sanitize at our stations on entering the studio.
- Pupils will be guided to their designated 'belongings chair' where they will place their bag below, before being guided by a teacher/assistant to their 'dancing spot'.
- Face coverings MUST be worn (for pupils over-the age of 11) moving to and from class(es). They can be removed when exercising. PLEASE CAN PARENTS WEAR FACE COVEINGS WHEN ON SITE DROPPING AND COLLECTING PUPILS.
- Please observe the 2m Social Distancing advice.
- When teaching, teachers/assistants will stay 3m from pupils.
- Studios are well ventilated, and circulation of fresh air will be maintained — as the weather cools, pupils will be allowed to wear their branded PDA uniform and crossovers for class.
- If anyone is taken ill during class, parents will be contacted immediately and the student isolated (under socially distanced supervision) until collection.
- Collecting pupils from the designated PDA Exit point. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR COLLECTION.
- Wash all dancewear after every class.
- If further local lockdown restrictions are introduced, we will revert to an online timetable via ZOOM.
- Follow latest government advice for parents and carers of children attending out of school settings.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details.
Our shop is now available online by selecting one of the Online Shop menu options.
RECEPTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please contact email@example.com to book.