TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE FOR ENTRY INTO THE ACADEMY
- Students starting classes will be given a three-week trial period, with fees payable at the start of each week.
- At the end of the trial period, students are required to commit to their courses until the end of the current term.
- Fees are calculated on a term-by-term basis and, even though the number of weeks in each term may vary, the same fees will be charged for each term. Fees should be paid within the first four weeks of the new term. If fees are not paid in full by the end of term invoices will be issued and will be subject to late payment fee.
- Fees are subject to annual reviews
- There will be no refunds if a student is absent from a class and nor reductions for part term attendance.
- For those students who enroll in drama classes and musical theatre classes, fees are calculated, charged and payable on a week-by-week basis.
- Details of fees charged per course / discipline are listed on the Pricing and Fees page.
- Fees can be paid by cash /cheque/card at reception or bank transfer. All monies paid by cash or cheque must be paid in a sealed envelope with the student’s name clearly written on. (Cheques must have students name written on the back).
NOTIFICATION OF PREVIOUS SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE
- If students have been attending classes at a different school prior to applying to join the Academy, the Principal would ask you to confirm in writing that, to show compliance with that school’s leaving policy, you have given the appropriate notice.
NOTIFICATION OF LEAVING
- In the event of a student wishing to leave a course, a minimum of four week’s written notice (equivalent to a half term) will be required.
- In all such cases the appropriate fees, covering the period of the notice, are payable at the start of the notice period and, should be passed to the Principal along with the written notification of leaving.
- These fees are also payable in lieu of any notice being given to the Academy.
NOTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE AT OTHER DANCE SCHOOLS OR ACADEMIES
Written permission will be required from the Principal in the following cases:
- where students want to attend classes elsewhere.
- where students want to take part in external dance performances.